IMPORTANT: If you received an e-mail claiming to be from "The Neomail Support Team", and stating that your user profile is out of date, please delete it immediately. This is an e-mail worm. As has been stated on our site, NeoMail is open source software, and there is no such team. Support is obtained through your ISP. As always, please practice safe computing, and don't open attachments from people you don't know without first running them through a thorough virus scan.
NeoMail is a free web-based e-mail client that can be installed on any UNIX mail server that is also running a web server. With thousands of installations worldwide, anyone who has used their share of webmail has probably used NeoMail at some point.
In fact, there's a good chance that you arrived at this page by clicking a link on your NeoMail provider's login page. Welcome! Feel free to browse around and see what others are saying about the webmail interface you've used for years. But be advised: we can't help you with end-user issues such as login timeouts, password reset requests, and the like. We don't administer your e-mail server, we just provide the webmail software that powers it!
- Sending/receiving messages with multiple attachments
- Inline image attachment display
- Friendly, attractive, icon-based user interface -- If you don't agree, you can create your own using the built-in interface template support!
- Multiple language support, including English, Spanish, German, French, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, and more can be added easily
- Configurable limits on outgoing attachment size, folder disk usage, addressbook size...
- Users can import their address book from Outlook Express or Netscape Mail in CSV format.
NeoMail is not related to the web-based messaging service at NeoPets.com.